You may have seen me around the building, I’ve been here for a few weeks, but I finally remembered to write my intro post! I’m the new intern so feel free to abuse me, it goes with the position, no? hehe I’ll tell you a little about myself.
- I was born and raised in Lima, Ohio
- I attended Shawnee High School
- I went to the School Of Advertising Art and graduated in 2009
- I was ranked 5th in the graduating class
- I have a younger sister who is turning 18 this year and is spoiled as hell
- Our family has 3 dogs and a cat who goes by kitty
Now for some random facts.
- My computer and the internet are my best friends (addiction? I think so)
- I really like Korean culture and music. I’m currently learning the language and planning on visiting Seoul in the future.
- I’m afraid of talking on the telephone
- I hate all vegetables and love all fruits
- Spring is my favorite season because it brings me out of depression so easily
- A seven hour nap is normal for me
- I could beat you in a dance off, hands down
- I’m paranoid about every aspect of my car
- I’m happiest when I’m with my friends
- I’m really quiet until we get to know each other, then you can’t control me!
- I’m afraid of doing a lot of things that normally everyday people would not be afraid to do
- I love everything about water
eh… I ran out of things to talk about so I think this is the conclusion of my intro post. RA is great and everyone is really awesome. I couldn’t have been brought into a better place than here.