Real Art is seeking a well rounded Jr. Project Manager to join our team in Dayton, Ohio. What is involved in this position? Part project manager – part art director – part account executive and part technical director, you will guide a project through all phases of life, from inception to completion. You’ll also work closely with one of our Project Managers, who will show you the ropes and introduce you to our talented team of artists, designers and developers.
What You’ll Do:
- A whole lot of communicating in all forms: writing, thinking, presenting & brainstorming.
- Assist in the creation & maintenance of client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide leadership and insight throughout all stages of a project – from pitch to postmortem.
- Work with cross-disciplinary teams to imagine & create experiences, products, platforms & content.
- Quality control overseeing that the team delivers Real Art-quality projects at all times.
What You Need:
- An unwavering passion for and knowledge of all aspects of design, particularly digital.
- Experience working in a creative position, in the business side of design or equivalent experience that you think is even more compelling.
- Good organizational and time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong written, speaking and presentational skills.
- Attention to detail in both proofing & editing.
- Ability to get people excited by ideas and make the complex feel simple to both creative individuals and clients alike.
- Ability to delegate tasks in areas that may not be your core discipline in design or development.
- Quick-thinking, accurate, hands-on, stress-tolerant and a problem-solver.
- Knowledge of popular and digital culture: not just academic theories, but actual personal experience.
Successful candidates will be creative problem solvers with excellent communication skills, possess the ability to meet deadlines, work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, have a proven record of creativity coupled with the ability to create, communicate, and present design concepts visually, verbally, and in writing. At Real Art, we like to work hard and have a lot of Fun. Our philosophy is to “Enjoy – it brings better creativity and productivity.”
The Jr. Project Manager is a full-time position with our digital group in Dayton, Ohio. Real Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides competitive benefits that include medical, 401(k) with match, paid sick, vacation and holidays, flexible spending and much more. Salary depends on experience.
We are looking for our applicants to impress; how you present your history, portfolio and skill set is as important as the content. We have some exciting projects in the works, and are looking forward to bringing on some passionate new team members. To apply, send your resume & portfolio via email (HR@realartusa.com) or mail (Attn: HR, 520 East First St., Dayton, Ohio 45402). No phone calls will be accepted. We’ll do our best to respond to each applicant, but due to the volume of messages we get, we may only be able to respond to those chosen for an interview. Hopefully you’ll be one of them!