Real Art is seeking two (2) Flash Designer and Developers who are passionate about creating innovative interactive solutions to join its team – one to join our Chicago, IL, office and one for our Dayton, Ohio, headquarters.
You will be responsible for imagining, designing and developing Flash websites and experiences. We have a deep team of programmers and creatives who are excited to meet you, collaborate and put your foosball skills to the test.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Ability to take a concept from design to production.
- Extensive knowledge of Flash and AS3 as well as skills in Photoshop, HTML/CSS/JS & XML.
- Experience with object oriented programming and constructing well-formatted, reusable code.
- Skilled in both timeline and scripted motion.
- Experience integrating dynamic data from backend sources.
- Knowledge of jQuery, After Effects & Mobile Development is a plus.
- A creative eye when it comes to type, color and form.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and focus on multiple projects at once, working toward demos and milestones along the way.
- Web-savvy with knowledge of latest developments, events and standards within the web industry.
- Ability to work efficiently with other designers and developers.
- A deep passion, love & excitement for what you do.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong focus on innovation and quality.
Successful candidates will be creative problem solvers, possess the ability to meet deadlines, work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, have a proven record of creativity coupled with the ability to create, communicate, and present design concepts visually, verbally and in writing. At Real Art, we like to work hard and have a lot of Fun. Our philosophy is to “Enjoy – it brings better creativity and productivity.”
The Flash Developer is a full-time position. Real Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides competitive benefits that include medical, 401(k) with match, paid sick, vacation and holidays, flexible spending and much more. Salary depends on experience.
We are looking for our applicants to impress; how you present your history, portfolio and skill set is as important as the content. We have some exciting projects in the works and are looking forward to bringing on some passionate new team members. To apply, send your resume & portfolio via email (HR@realartusa.com). No phone calls will be accepted. We’ll do our best to respond to each applicant, but due to the volume of messages we get, we may only be able to respond to those chosen for an interview. Hopefully you’ll be one of them!